Sunday, May 10, 2009

where am I ???


yikes !!!
I'm trying to create a blog !!!
I have no clue what I'm doing or where to start !
oppps ..posted a picture !
a clown should be good representative of how I'm feeling !













who's really going to see this anyway?
oh well..
as a Mom I'm used to talking my head off
while nobody listens !!!
guess that makes Mother's Day a perfect day to start this venture
Happy Mother's Day
to me and to Mom's everywhere !
all that great advice and interesting conversation
wasted on kids who just answer
"uh haaa...yeap...right ...sure...."
or
just nod their heads or completely ignore us !!!
but hey ... with a blog I can pretend people ARE listening !
COOL!!!! this might be fun !
if I can just figure out how to use it.......................

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good job M.E.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you did it! All by yourself, you should be proud! Don't worry, you will get it all decorated up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogosphere, ME!

    ReplyDelete