Friday, October 30, 2009

Could this be you?

MS. ROBOT


Do you ever get so caught up in the routine of life that you feel like a robot ?
We all need to find those things that bring us joy and keep us feeling alive .
For me it's my polymer clay. Creating with clay is almost a form of mediation for me.
It clears my mind of daily tasks,troubles and thoughts. In my clay world, I relax and revitalize in the world of my imagination . Taking time out just to play can be a good thing .
Playing with clay is good for me !

Most of my work goes into my ETSY shop .
Every once in awhile I make something just for me .
Below is my glow in the dark Ghost bangle bracelet .
Very easy to make and so much fun to wear !

Ms .Robot is over at my ETSY shop right now ! She's my entry for November's PCAGOE challenge ! The theme is "metallic showdown "
Check out the AWESOME entries !
Vote for your favorite and you'll be in the drawing for some wonderful prizes !
http://pcagoe.com/

Don't forget to take some time to play today....
Bead Happy ! :) m.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment