Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Blub ..light bulb !!!

My bulbs are starting to bloom! The Sun is warm.
The birds are singing all day .
The spring peepers are singing all night.
My muse is filling my head with flowers !!!

But....I need to make a covered tin for the June PCAGOE challenge
Why so early ? Because the group is planing a Wonderful charity auction .
Stay tuned for details .You won't want to miss it!
Entries have to be mailed in soon so the organizers can organize !

But ,I have never covered a tin . I had no idea what I was going to do .
No help from da muse. She just kept filling my head with flower beads and pendants !
So I went out to take some inspiration photos.
I LOVE the early crocus !!! But, look closely at photo ...
one little blossom didn't wait for me to push back the leaves !!!
It grew right through them!
It just bloomed where it was planted !
wait a minute.....
"bloom where you are planted "
That would be a Perfect theme for my tin !!!
hummmmm...
now to plan the design ....................

You really never know when or where you'll find inspiration!!!
Bead Happy ,
m.e. :)


2 comments:

  1. Lovely Mary Ellen! Simply lovely--"Bloom where you are planted." We all should follow that sage advice! :D Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crocus flower pictures make my heart sing this morning! "bloom where you are planted" PERFECT! I love your perceptions and the way you write from the heart. Hope your tin turns out to make YOUR heart sing. BTW, thanks for your kind words at my website re: the Faux gemstone necklace. My wonderful husband stopped what he was doing and photographed it full length....and now is posted.

    ReplyDelete